Thursday, March 12, 2009

Minty Merry & Bright AND Blog Candy Winner Announced!









Here's my Christmas card for this week. Can you believe it!!! I'm still on track...AND...I think I may have gotten Dana on the train with me. She actually posted her second Christmas card for this week today, so pop over and give her a high five.
I stamped Minty Coffee from Stamping Bella with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured it with copics. I added some Bella Liquid Watercolour Glitter to the berries, to give the image a little shimmer. It was cut out with circle nesties and layered onto a scallop of chocolate.

The layout for this card is from the Mojo sketch #77. I just love all the layers in the Mojo sketches...I never think of these fancy layouts on my own. The base layer is Bashful Blue, which I ran through the Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder. Then I have a layer of regal rose with the Merry & Bright sentiment, followed by a patterned paper from Fancy Pants. I finished off with three 5mm Solid Strawberry Parfait Bella Dots.

Blog Candy Winner!!!
There were so many great song suggestions for my blog candy giveaway here. My BFF and I had such a tough time deciding on a winner, so we decided on TWO WINNERS!!! Here they are:

Miche said...
I don't even know the song...and I'm older than you!! But if you want a rhyme...how about "we're ditching our fellas and gonna stamp some Bellas".

AND
Susan N. said...
Cute card. I have to admit I think I am older then you and I have not heard of that song. I did come up with a rhyme "Arivederci Bella, I'm going to see Stella, Love and Kisses Bloggabella"! Sounds like you will have fun with your friend, nothing better.

To the winners: please email me (my email address is under my profile picture) with your mailing address and I'll get a package of goodies out to you next week after I get home. It'll be a surprise til you open it. :)
Thanks to everyone for playing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen


6 comments:

Norine said...

what a cute card love those colors
Hugs
Norine

Shannan Teubner said...

Love it, girl! That image is one of my faves!

hayleycreates said...

Congratulations to the winners! Just love the card!

Miche said...

YIPPEEEEEE!!! I'm so excited, I've never won on a blog before...ummm I should mention,,,I still don't know the song LOL!!!

Janet said...

great job on being early with your Christmas cards since i know how you really are with things ;) hee hee
hugs

Bev said...

So cute! Love the sweet image x