Monday, June 8, 2009

Friends

I don't have a card to show you today because I had a fabulous weekend with our friends from back home. Hubby arranged for them to fly in and surprise me. Traditionally we spend my birthday with these friends, and my birthday is next weekend, so it was a fabulous surprise to see them...we haven't seen them since we moved to the US last June. Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already. 
We spent Saturday in Boston. We went on a Harbour Lunch Cruise then walked around the city and of course we had to visit Cheers. 
And speaking of friends...I met some wonderful friends when I was an SU demonstrator. But I haven't seen some of them since the Bermuda cruise last year because I dropped when we moved countries. When we moved to the Boston area I already had one friend here, Tami, thanks to SU. Well another friend, Lynsay, was here at the end of May to speak at Tami's SU meeting and it was so much fun to hang around for a few days with Lynsay. Tami hosted a lobster-que. 
All I can say is that June is off to a wonderful start!!!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

Leslie said...

How sweet that hubby of yours is! May I say you look "oh so chic" in that lovely scarf :) Enjoy the rest of your visit.

pat said...

What a sweet husband!! looks like you had lots of fun!Yummie!! that lobster looks great!

Janet said...

awwwwwwwwwww how sweet is that!!! :) glad you are having fun!!!
hugs

Emily said...

Thanks for the great pictures Karen! Isn't great when life happens to interrupt your card making? Have fun!