Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Bling-alicious Dress

A bling-alicious Christmas dress, that is! Isn't this just the most adorable image???!!!??? I found it at The Ink Pad in Manhattan last week and I squealed when I saw it...the employees both turned to look and we laughed at my excitement. Then of course I had to explain that I'm making a Christmas card a week so this would be used right away! The stamp is called Christmas Dress and it's by Memory Box. 

I stamped the dress with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Choice Buttercream and coloured it with copics. Then I cut it out with Labels Four Nestabilities. Christmas is all about glitz and bling so I decked out this dress with lots of red Tiny Twinkles and yellow Stickles. Even the flower is covered with green glitter (I bought it that way at Micheal's) and the organza layer catches the light so nicely. 

The patterned paper is Scenic Route Garland and I added some riding hood red and regal rose solid colours. The sentiment is from SU Holidays & Wishes. Last but not least, a little green satin ribbon to finish it off. 

Have you started your Christmas/Holiday cards yet? I've seen a few on different blogs as I blurf around lately.   :) 

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

4 comments:

Patricia Garcia said...

What a cute dress, I would have bought it too, not one single Christmas card done on this side. I am hoping to start soon maybe after seeing your card I will start on them he, he!!

Leslie said...

That is some bling-bling dress! Love all the Tiny Twinkles on it..39 of them! Sparkly, just like Christmas should be.

Emily Leiphart said...

Oooh, I LOVE this Christmas card! I really need to get started on my Christmas cards. ;)

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! Love the bling, colouring and your choice of DPI love Memory Box stamps....your card was such a treat to see:) TFS:) Tinla