Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mojo Cupcake





Here's a card I made using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch, Mojo101. The cupcake and sentiment are from For The Love Of Cupcakes at Taylored Expressions. I paper pieced the cupcake...no colouring this time. ;)

The Choice Snow White card base is 5 inches square. I layered some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and used plenty of wonderful Prism colours on this card. Here's the list: Papaya Puree Medium, Blush Red Medium, Frosted Pink and Frosted Kiwi. I stitched around the base for a little interest then ran the pink panel through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I added three white candy dots beside the sentiment to help it stand out a little.

This card came together sooooo quickly! I really love paper piecing and forget how quick and easy it is to do.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

Janet said...

what a cute card! :)
hugs

Miche said...

Great card, love the bright colours!!