Monday, August 31, 2009

Season's Greetings Bella Style

I'm kicking off the week with a Christmas card and it's a Stamping Bella Christmas.
Anyone who knows me knows I have a thing for birds...I love love LOVE them! Put a bird on it, in it, or with it and I'll buy it! LOL!!! Seriously, I'm almost that bad. grin! So when I saw the new Birds Decorating Trees image from Stamping Bella I absolutely had to have it! The layout is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #33.



I really love this layout...it's simple and easy to work with so my card came together really quickly. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black onto Bella's Bestest Paper and coloured it with copics. It's cut out with circle Nestabilities and layered onto a scallop circle of close to cocoa.

The patterned paper is SU Ski Slope. I layered it onto old olive then stitched around the edges. The sentiment is also stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black. I added some baja blue ribbon and tied the bow with my Bow Easy. I {heart} my Bow Easy and it's getting easier to use...I'm really getting the knack of how to wind the ribbon. I finished the card with two pomagranate Baubles then added some red Stickles to the string of lights.


Stamping Bella has a new shipping policy...FREE for orders over a certain amount. Click here for all the details! Thanks Em!!!

Oh, and don't forget to play along with this week's Bellarific Friday Challenge. You'll find the sketch on Bloggabella.

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

11 comments:

Christina Fischer said...

This is fantastic! I'm loving that image, and your bow is beautiful! :)

Dana White said...

Oh I'm gonna have to ink up this stamp when I visit - 7 SLEEPS!!

Janet said...

what a sweet card! love it:)
hugs

meahni said...

It's just GORGEOUS!

Shannan Teubner said...

TOOO Cute, sistah! love that image and your coloring ROCKS!

Karen Wilson said...

What a great image! I can see why you love it! Great job on the sketch and your card is adorable!

Karen Giron said...

Ooooh! I know exactly why you snatched this stamp right up - it's too cute!! I'm seeing lots of Christmas cards today - hmmm, maybe I should get the hint and start making some?! Love this card, Karen, it's so cute and that bow is to die for!

Leslie said...

Okay - now I used to think I was the Bow Queen BUT you have surpassed me - you and your Bow Easy! :) Lovely card - how many Christmas cards are you up to now?

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! Love that image!

Anonymous said...

I havent been commenting on your Xmas cards as you are so ahead of me...LOL! But this one I LOVE girl! Look at that ribbon, wow! The whole thig is great!

Jen Tapler said...

This is fabulous Karen!!