Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday Balloon...in a few hours

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC81. You'll find the sketch on Karen Giron's blog, The Sweetest Thing.

My card is all done for today and I can't wait to share it with you, but I have to keep you in suspense for just a few more hours. I've combined my card with the August Key Ingredients from Taylored Expressions so my post will go live at 11am Eastern today. I hope you'll hop back over to see what I created with today's fun sketch.  :)

In the meantime, I'm sure the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers have plenty of eye candy to share!
Jen Tapler
Joanne Basile
Laura Fredrickson
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kale'
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Teaser! That's a whole hour and a half to wait!!!

Lynn Put said...

You are a tease, lol! Now I really can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! :)