Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Turkey Day and a Blow Out Sale at Taylored Expressions

My card today is dedicated to everyone who will be spending time in the kitchen. And really, pretty much every woman will be in the kitchen at some point today, so three cheers for the cooks!!!! If you're in the USA then you're likely preparing something for Thanksgiving dinner and I'd like to wish you a happy turkey day!

I used my What's Cookin'? set from Taylored Expressions along with the coordinating apron die. The apron is mostly paper pieced with patterns from Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 papers and the red parts are coloured with copics. The layout is this week's Splitcoast sketch, SC308, and I used my take note die 3 on the red layer. My scalloped eyelet border die seemed like a perfect fit for all the dots in the patterned papers and I added plenty of Twinkles to the apron, the border and the top corners of the card.

Now for the best part of my post...A SALE!!!!!!!



Now through Cyber Monday Taylored Expressions has some fantastic deals for you! Visit our Black Friday Blowout Department to see them all in one place. Here is just a sampling of what you'll see when you get there:

Stamp Sets - Purchase any 5 full sized Stamp Sets and GET ONE FREE!

Taylored Expressions T-shirts (3 styles to choose from) at 25% off!

Twinkles Special - Buy 2 Multi Colored Twinkles and get a Free Package of Crystal Twinkles.

Stickers and Tags - Purchase either the Sweet Season or Waiting for Santa sticker sheet and receive a set of 10 coordinating die cut tags free.

Key Ingredients Subscription - TE is lowering the monthly subscription fee for a 3 Month KI Subscriptionfrom $25.95 per month to $23.95 per month just for this 4 day sale. Normally you would need to subscribe for 6 months to get that monthly rate. This is a great time to give Key Ingredients a try!

A la Carte Stamps - Purchase any 3 Animals in Love A la Carte stamps and GET ONE FREE!

AND SO MUCH MORE!!!! Click over to the Black Friday Blowout Department now through Tuesday at 12:01am CST to take advantage of these incredible deals. Some quantities are limited, so for best selection shop early!


Here are the dies I used on this card:




Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Happy turkey day my BFF!!! Perfect card for today!!

Leslie said...

And a Happy U.S.A Thanksgiving to you my friend! We're off to see Cirque du Soleil "Dralion" so no cooking for me tonight!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy blogoversary!