Sunday, March 31, 2013

You Rock

There's a fun announcement over on the MFT blog...it might just be another fabulous designer to welcome to the My Favorite Things family...just saying...but you should go check it out.


I made this card to celebrate, using Document It - Rock On and the Accent It - Rock and Roll Die-namics. This is such a fun set of stamps and coordinating dies...perfect for so many occasions both masculine and feminine. I went with a pink and black theme and used Mojo286 for the layout.

I stamped the sentiment with Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink onto Sweet Tooth card stock then added a row of clear rhinestones, which I coloured with my black copic marker. I used the Triple Scallop Border Die-namics to cut out the Razzle Berry border.

I used polka dot paper from the Echo Park Dots and Stripes collection to create the flag element, cutting it out with the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics. Then I used the Accent It - Rock and Roll Die-namics to cut out the Black Licorice star and the Kraft guitar (with a Razzle Berry accent). I added glitter dots to the star for a little more bling (it is rock and roll after all!).

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

5 comments:

Danni said...

Super fun card!

Anonymous said...

This is SOOOO totally fer sure awesome! LOVE the hot pink on the guitar!! Great card Karen!

Amy Rohl said...

You ROCK! What fun card, and I'm loving these colors! Thanks for your announcement. Ü

Hugs,
Amy

wendy said...

love this, great color combo!

Annette said...

Fabulous card in great colours. I love Mojo Monday sketches and spotted this on the blog. Pinned cos I love it!