Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Joyous Season {MFTWSC136}

It's time to get sketchy with the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club and sketch 136. Hop over to the MFT Blog to find out how you can play along to win up to $20 to spend in the MFT Boutique.

I'm long overdue for a Christmas card so that's the route I took today. This is card #14 for Project Christmas 2013.


I started with a Whip Cream card base then added a layer of Steel Grey. I used the Plaid Builder Background to create the pattern on the Sno Cone layer, using Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink.

I chose one of the graphic sentiments from Seasonal Sentiments and stamped it with Brick Red Premium Dye Ink. The Pierced Circle STAX Die-namics were perfect for cutting out the Whip Cream circle.

I used the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics to cut out the Brick Red flag element. I created a snowflake accent thanks to the Let It Snowflake Die-namics and some Sno Cone felt. I topped it with a Kraft button tied with Hemp Cord.

On the inside I added another sentiment from Seasonal Sentiments and a sprinkling of snowflakes stamped with Kraft Premium Dye Ink and Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink.

Get all the sketchy details on the MFT Blog. Have fun!

Here are the supplies I used:



Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

3 comments:

scrappingnana said...

I love your Christmas card Melody. The new Brick Red is on my list as a definite must have. Thanks for sharing your lovely card.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute, love it

Cheryl said...

What a lovely Christmas card Karen! Lovin' that huge sentiment and the snowflakes & banner too!