Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MFT November Release Countdown - Day 6

Welcome to Day 6 of the MFT November Release Countdown!!!

Today I have a clean and simple Christmas card to share (number 29 for Project Christmas 2013) using the gorgeous new Sophisticated Snowflakes stamp set, part of the Mona Pendleton Designs line.

The November Product Launch is at 10pm EST on November 12th in the MFT Boutique.


I started with a Sweet Tooth card base then added layers of Kraft, more Sweet Tooth, and Grapesicle. I love the non-traditional colours on this card.

I stamped the background using the Sophisticated Snowflakes and Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink for the larger snowflake, and Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink for the smaller snowflake.

For the sentiment strip I stamped the sentiment from Cheerful Christmas Greetings using Grapesicle Premium Dye Ink. I layered it onto Kraft then used the Small Scallop Border Die-namics to cut out the Sweet Tooth scallop.

On the inside I added another sentiment from Cheerful Christmas Greetings and used the Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics to cut out the two flags.

Be sure to hop over to the MFT Blog for a list of today's participating designers and for the amazing prize information!!!

Here are the supplies I used:
(note: links to the new products will be live after Nov 12th at 10pm EST)




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

17 comments:

Gypsy 2 said...

Very pretty Karen.The colours and sewing are beautiful.

Tammy H said...

The soft purple tones are very chilly. Love the switch from typical blues. Nicely done.

Tracey said...

Love Grapesicle! Awesome colour! Gorgeous card!!

tanja said...

do love this work by tanja

Lisa H. said...

sooo lovely, Karen. the purple is really pretty with the snowflakes.

Sherilin said...

My favorite color! Very pretty!

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your color choice!

wendy said...

wow...love the purple so pretty!

Janelle said...

I never thought of a purple for winter, but it really works with kraft & snowflakes!

Colleen said...

Great card, love how you used purple and the inside is great too.

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Karen!

Leslie said...

Such "non-traditional" Christmas colours but SO pretty!! I never would have put those two colours together but they are lovely! And you know I love any snowflakes ❄

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Pretty card - LOVE the purple for a snowy card!

AmyR said...

I really like this in purple!! :)

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE!!! The purple makes me swoon! SO gorgeous!

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Great color choice. Love the two-tones stamping of the snow flakes. Just Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

PURPLE!!! You freakin' card genius!