Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sweet Sunday Happy Holidays

It's time for this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, SSSC244.

I made card #11 for Project Christmas 2014. Yay! This one was quick and easy and could be mass-produced, if that's your thing. I'm still trying to avoid it.  ;-)


I added sparkle to the snowflake by colouring it with my clear Wink of Stella pen.

Then I added just a little more sparkle with a scattering of moonshine sequins, because the card was pretty plain without them.

I hope you'll play along with this week's sketch and link your creation on Karen's blog. Now it's time to hop around and see what the rest of the Sweet Sunday Stampers created.
Barbara Anders
Dana White
Jackie Pedro
Jenny Peterson
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Sarah-Jane Kalé
Tracy Clemente
Vicki Burdick
and Karen Giron



Here are the supplies I used:




Pin It

Thanks for stopping by!
Karen

7 comments:

Karen Giron said...

I think you may have just enabled me to get more giant snowflakes!! I love this - the embossing is a really fun touch!

Anonymous said...

Karen, this is gorgeous!

Dana White said...

Those snowflake dies are fabulous. I may need them!

Lynn Put said...

So pretty and wintery looking! Love your lacy snowflake and embossed background.

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Karen! Looks like you and Karen G were sharing a brain!

Jodi Collins said...

Just GORGEOUS! LOVE the colors, the embossed background, that big fun snowflake, and the sentiment panel! I miss you my friend!!!

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful creation, love the sketch!